You want to transition to a new residence but are overwhelmed with where to start. Peace of Mind Transitions can help. Owner Julie Henszey will work hand-in-hand with you to develop a space plan for your new residence, sort belongings, pack, move, and get you settled in. From start to finish, Julie will make sure that every detail is taken care of. And she will customize her services to fit your needs and budget.
Go from overwhelmed to overjoyed with one decision.
From a happy homeowner: “Julie helped me sort, donate, and box up belongings in preparation for a move. Was I ever glad to have her! She brought focus, motivation and organization to the process. She offers a reassuring presence. Well worth it!” Meg C., June 2013
Let’s remove the road blocks standing between you and your new residence.
At the current residence
- Organize the relocation and provide an action plan
- Provide floor and space planning for the new residence
- Assist in selecting what to take with you
- Coordinate charitable donations, clothing consignment
- Coordinate appraisals, auction house consignments
- Refer you to trusted estate sale partners
- Coordinate packing
- Schedule and oversee movers
- Arrange change of address with electric company, newspaper, insurance agent, bank, etc.
- Provide referrals to additional trusted service providers
At the new residence
- Meet movers at the new residence
- Unpack and put away items
- Make the bed, plug in the clock … and lots more!
Call Julie at 414-476-3870 to schedule a free consultation at your home.